Monday, March 31, 2014

We always look to the Temple! v2.0

So apparently the rest of the letter got lost. I'm really using my patience that I learned about this week. I don't remember what I wrote, so we'll see. This probably won't be as good as the first one.
Sorry.

On Tuesday I met the Phillips. They don't come because they take care of her aunt who has Down syndrome and Alzheimer's. Her name is Marie and she is so sweet. She never really talked, but you could just feel her sweet spirit.

Along those lines, we met Eddie on Friday who has a son with Autism. We talked about (and I've been pondering about) how wonderful these spirits are. They come into a crazy world, but are never affected by it. They love so much and so deep. We can all learn from them. They don't have a care in the world. And it amazes me the love Heavenly Father has, that He allows them to come into our lives to show us how we can make it back to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Friday was my Best Bestest Friends Birthday! Happy Birthday D'Auirel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We saw Kelly on Friday (LA) and invited her to the Women's Conference. And she came! It was amazing!

Highlights:

  • I loved Sister Wixom's talk (where the subject comes from)
  • Constant theme of Making, Keeping, and helping others make and keep covenants.
  • I loved having the little girls there.
  • it was just amazing!


As I've studied patience this week, a virtue few ever master, and all are continuing to work on, I've learned a lot. Patience is trusting in the Lord's timing and way. It's not passive. It not just waiting around for something good to come, it's active. It's doing all we can, while waiting for the blessings to come. Having the faith that they will, either in this life, or the next. They will come.

Don't forget to study Humility, another one I need to work on.

- Sister Miriah Loosle -
2 Nephi 2:8 -- it is our duty to share the Gospel! So Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment