Monday, March 31, 2014

We always look to the Temple!

Good Morning Everyone! :)

Gosh it is such a great day! "The sun is shining! (The tank is clean! And we are getting out! *gasp* The tank is clean!)" every time I say "The sun is shining", I have to say that quote! For those who don't know where it comes from, I'm sorry, but y'all need more Disney in your life! Finding Nemo is a great one to start with!

But enough about Disney, you don't want to hear about that while I'm here in NC!

This week didn't feel like it happened, but alas I will tell what I remember!

On Monday we had a great lesson with the Malasky's about the Armor of God (see how we did that with the theme of Sacrament Meeting last week! ;)). We made Armors of God with construction paper! (So I can't take the credit for making that one up, Hunter told me about how he had done it on his mission). But it turned out great! (See pictures!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment