Monday, December 1, 2014

Miracles, Transfers, Thanksgiving, and Early Christmas

Happy December Y'all! :)

Goodness can y'all believe it is already December! My oh my how time flys when your having fun!

This week has been full of miracles!

But first! Nana sent me a package with some (3) presents in it. One for my companion and two for me. One of them for me and the one for Sister Pulley said to open them right now. So we did. It was fun to open presents already. The other one is under our tree. Have I told y'all about our tree? It's a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. It has 3 ordainments right now, one present, and a star (from a yellow sticky-note). It's cute! :) Nana also gave us Santa Hats.

On Monday night we had FHE with the Murchison's, who told us hey are moving in December to California! Just out of the blue! Well Brother  Murchison got a job out there.

Tuesday was transfers. I said good-bye to Sister Pulley. It has been a good past 3 months. She has grown so much! And I said hello to Sister Steinagel, from St. George, Utah. So Utah  wins 5-3 with companions.

I also said good-bye to Sister Tucker on Tuesday. That was super weird! (She was my MTC companion). So she's home now, along with Sister Kenyon (she was in my MTC district). They went home early so they can get to school on time.

Thanksgiving was fun! We went to three members homes. The Bellows for lunch. Then Sister Arny, who by the way, made my families Oreo Cream  Pie! It was great! I still have some in the fridge! I gave her the recipe last Sunday. Then we went to the Bennett's for dinner. And Sister Bennett's daughter-in-law is Sister Ball (from Kernersville)'s daughter! And she was there, so they said hi to Sister Ball for me :)

Friday we started seeing miracles! We met Keith and taught him about the Book of Mormon and have a return appointment to see him and his wife this week. We also got back in touch with the Soyars and taught the Plan of Salvation. Something else needs to click for them and I'm not sure what yet. We're going over to read with them this week. So we'll see.

Sunday we saw a lot more miracles. We decided to contact a lot of formers and part member families. Most of them have return appointments for this week and are interested! It's so amazing to see people's heart soften.

We got back in contact with Bonita! :) and she is still loving everything we teach her. We taught her about the Book of Mormon last night. Although we can't meet with her until the 20th of December. I just pray she will gain a testimony as she reads the Book of Mormon. I love y'all! :) have a great week! :)

- Sister Miriah Loosle -
    John 3:16-17
 He came to save!

P.S. Don't forget to #DiscoverTheGift #EmbraceTheGift and #ShareTheGift :) Find out more on Christmas.mormon.org The First Presidency wants to flood the world with the gift of the Savior! :) So I invite everyone who reads this to share the video "He is the Gift" with someone every week until Christmas :) that's only 4  times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment