Monday, December 8, 2014

He is the Gift

Christmas is only in 2 and 3 days! Oh my goodness, where does time go?

This week was really good. We had exchanges and Sister Steinagel found 3 new investigators while I was in Guilford with Sister Holmon (she came out with me).

This week was also very difficult. And I did not handle some news from the ward very well. But a surprise visit from President put everything back into perspective and it's all good now. :) We got a call Saturday after exchanging back from Sister Craven asking if they could visit with us in 40 mins. My stomach dropped, because there were leaves all over the apartment! We had biked all week and it was wet, so we dragged them in. Thank goodness she didn't say anything. I think she understood.

President wanted to speak with both my companion and I, privately. So while one talked to Sister Craven on the couch, the other was in the bedroom talking to President. Let me tell you it was the weirdest interview with him I've ever had. I was sitting on my bed and he was sitting on Sister Steingal's. it was strange. But just what I needed.

At Zone Meeting we got our He is the Gift initiative cards...finally. If you haven't seen or shared the video....do so now! :) It's so great! :)

Church was great yesterday! :) Relief Society was all about Charity. It was a fantastic lesson!

The Christmas Devotional was amazing as well. My favorite was D. Todd Christofferson's talk about how we are of noble spiritual birth and we need to live up to it.

I love y'all ! :)


- Sister Miriah Loosle -
     John 3:16-17
  He came to save!

P.S. Remember don't send me anything for Christmas, I'll be having a
late Christmas at home with my family, so send it to: 
11421 Kingsgate Dr.  Austin, TX 78748

No comments:

Post a Comment