Monday, December 29, 2014

Ta Ta For Now! :)

Soooo... I'm gonna be honest, I really don't want to write an email today. There is just so much to do. But I'll doing it for y'all because I love all y'all!

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a fantastic day! :)

Transfer news... Well I'm actually transferring missions :/ I'll be in the Texas San Antonio Mission for a short lay over (couple days) and then off to the Utah Ogden Mission. It'll be good. I'm super sad to leave North Carolina, but I know the Lord has a plan. ... Also, another really sad thing, so there are 30 sisters going home this and next transfer and only like 4 coming out. Which means a lot of sisters areas are being closed. So Sister Steinagel is getting transferred too. We have to deep clean our apartment and get rid of the food and media. :/ not fun.

Ummm... I don't really know what else to write.

I want to thank all y'all for all the support you've given me. Whether vocally, through letters, or just through your prayers. It has helped me so much. Thank you. I couldn't have done this, and served honorably, without you.

I know that God is my Heavenly Father. He loves me and knows me personally. He is your Father in Heaven too. He loves and knows you personally. He sent His Son to die for each of us. Jesus Christ is His son. He is my Savior and Redeemer. While on Earth, He taught His gospel of Faith in Him, Repentance, Baptism by immersion, Receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost by the Laying on of hands, and enduring to the end. I know that if we follow His example and doth these things in this life, we will be eternally happy in God's presence. Joseph Smith is the prophet of this last dispensation that restored Christ's Church and Christ's Authority to the earth. Without this authority, baptism is incomplete. But it has been restored to the earth and is found in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Thomas S. Monson is the prophet who leads and guides the church, under the direction of Jesus Christ, today. I have been called to preach the gospel in the people of North Carolina by President Monson, a prophet. I am grateful for my service here. I'm grateful for the people I've met and how I could be a part of their lives.

I love you all! :)

- Sister Miriah Loosle -
      John 3:16-17
   He came to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment