Monday, June 23, 2014

Birthday Bash!

Hello Family!

This week was Sister Mouritsen's birthday! She turned the big 21! Well we had to celebrate of course, so we got apple cider and ice cream. We also made cupcakes that look like minions for District Meeting! They were so cute! I've decided that you'll just have to wait for pictures until we actually go to the computers, maybe you'll just have to wait until I get home and can show you all of them. :P But her birthday was super fun!

So last week, or two weeks ago, I can't remember, when the power went out, it shocked my iPad battery. So I had to get a new one. Yay :P not really because I had to transfer all my stuff over and that was not fun. But it's all good now.

At the Johansen's we made homemade ice cream!

And I lead the music in sacrament meeting. They asked me like 5 minutes before the meeting started. But it was all good. I've also been thinking a lot about music for a major. Brother Fox, the Ward mission leader, gave a great lesson last Sunday and in it he told his story about how he became a teacher. He teaches 6-8th grade math. And how it's not a job anymore because he loves it. I want to do something I love. Because he also told us about his brothers who are dentists and lawyers and how they don't like their jobs. But that's all beside the point.

This Sunday we talked a lot about our potential and why we are here on earth. If you haven't read my status from yesterday I encourage you too. It really opened my eyes when Elder Lind (new elder in Kernersville) said it. I know that Christ didn't die for all of us as a whole, but He died for each of us as individuals. He knows and loves you personally. If you were the only person on the Earth, He would still die for you.

- Sister Loosle -
 2 Nephi 2:28
Look to the Mediator!

No comments:

Post a Comment