Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy June!

Gah! It's June! I cannot believe it! I'm wondering where 2014 is going? I've also realized I do this a lot lately, wonder where a month or year has gone. Does this happen to everyone as they get older?

This week went by so fast. Maybe because PDay was on Tuesday. But still!

We started teaching some members foster daughters, who they are going to adopt. They are 11, 8, and 6. And they all want to be baptized, so we're teaching the 11 and 8 year old to prepare them. :)

We also met Kasey, he's met with missionaries before and seems really interested in learning.

Sooooo.... I have seen fairies! :) no really they exist! I'm convinced of it! We were knocking in an area and these things were flying around. They looked like dresses with wings, fairies! So we tried to catch one. Finally we did and it looked really weird, so we tried to take a picture, but could never get a focused picture, so I'm convinced that it was a fairy and it camouflaged itself so we couldn't tell. It looked like a small black and white bee with cotton attached to it.

Yesterday at church was amazing! In Relief Society we talked about Rising to our callings. But not just church callings, but callings we got before we came to earth. Mother, daughter, sister, wife, etc. and sometimes we have to magnify those, actually we should always be magnifying those.

I love you all!

- Sister Miriah Loosle -
2 Nephi 2:8 -- it is our duty to share the Gospel! So Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment