Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Be-Lated Thanksgiving! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for! I am thankful for my parents and my brothers, my extended family, and all of my friends, on missions and off.

I love this time of year! Of thanksgiving and giving and just wonderful! :)

This week was a good one! :)

Tuesday - I hit 5 months! I know! It's crazy! I feel like I've been here for 5 days! :P But it was good. It rained all day Tuesday! I'm pretty sure it started raining at like 9 and didn't stop until after I went to bed! And we were on bikes! I am so grateful that Gibsonville got Sisters! Because we called them and we all went to Facebook at the college. So that was good! It started raining too hard to even see when biking, so we redid the map! It looks so much better and now we can actually use it! That night we taught Chris in the Mitchell's home after dinner with them! It was so good! We taught the Plan of Salvation. And Brother Mitchell's testimony was exactly what we needed!

Wednesday - Let me tell you about Wednesday. Well we had District Meeting from 11-12:30, at about 12 o'clock, we're doing role plays and I look out the window of the church, and what do I see?!?!?!? SNOW!!! Like REAL SNOW!! I was mad, needless to say. We were on bikes and it was snowing! I'm pretty sure I started crying when I saw it because I knew it was going to be freezing! But once we got out of District Meeting it stopped snowing! (After eating lunch at the church, so it was like 1:30). It was great! I was so glad though that I got boots, gloves, and ear muffs at the store on Monday! I needed them or I would not be writing this now! :P

Thursday - Thanksgiving! :) We ate with the Reese's! They have 4 boys, ages 17-8. So it felt almost like home! Oh! And the oldest, James, is on page 2_ something. It about Standing in Holy Places. Picture 11.  Chris came to the Reese's for dinner as well! And then we watched the Restoration DVD with them.

Friday - We saw Sister Shelton, she just had knee-replacement surgery, but the Relief Society is taking care of her! :)

Saturday, we saw Chris again and taught the Word of Wisdom. And he is going to live it! :) He accepted a baptismal date for the 21st of this month! And we are so excited! :) He also brought us donuts and hot chocolate from Krispy Kreams! :)

I honestly can't believe it's December! But yesterday was so great! Chris came to church! And Brother Price! (A less-active, part-member family) and his wife (who's not a member) and his daughter, Sister Baldwin (who's been less-active for years!)! It was so great! :)

I am so grateful to have to car this week! :)

I love you all! And miss you! :)

Love,
Sister Loosle

No comments:

Post a Comment