Monday, July 14, 2014

The Gospel, Exchanges, and Free Slurpies!

Hello Hello!

This week has been good, nothing to exciting though. I finally got my bike back on Thursday, which didn't help much because we got the car on Wednesday, but it's nice to have my bike!

In District Meeting we talked about how different things can relate to the gospel. Like mailboxes, grass, a chair, etc. It was really fun! Everyone should try it. You have to figure out how the thing (a bike, a sticky note, etc.) relates to the gospel. And then send me your answers so I can see :)

Sister Wood's birthday was this week, so we celebrated with Lemon Bars at District Meeting! They were super good. We also got a Watermelon Cookout shake. If you are ever in a place where's there's a Cookout, you have to try their shakes! They are so good! The watermelon one is interesting though :P

We went on exchanges this week, I stayed in Kernersville with Sister Nelson. All our appointments fell through, but we got to see some less actives I've never met.

As you can tell from my Facebook post yesterday we talked about the Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood. It was a really good lesson. And if you don't understand it, I suggest you read it and study it. It's so simple, but so very needed for salvation!

We also talked about The Lord's Law of Health in Sunday school. I remember last year when we got to that lesson. It was not as good as this time. I remember it was the first Sunday I had an investigator at church and we hadn't taught her the Word of Wisdom yet! Also the Elders had 3 investigators who they had not taught the Word of Wisdom yet either! It was...yeah... You can only imagine!

Love y'all!

- Sister Loosle -
  2 Nephi 2:28
Look to the Mediator!

No comments:

Post a Comment