Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2 Months?!

Dear Family and friends, 

I can not believe that I have been a missionary for 2 months now. It feels like yesterday I was still in Austin. But I love being out here! 

This week has not been the best, but next week this be better! Since school is starting this week, the campus we email at has been going crazy with people moving in and getting ready for classes. It made me a little sad because I wasn't moving back up to school, but I am so excited that I am out serving right now. 

Elder Ebert is the new Elder in Burlington, he's straight from the MTC. But he has a great companion and a great district! (I'm not just saying that because I'm in the district :P). 

Nothing really exciting happened this week, until Saturday. When Nancy (the Elders investigator) was baptized. Sister Banks and I got to attend the baptism and it was such a spiritual experience! I invite all of you, if there is a baptism in your ward to go. Even if you don't know the person well, one: get to know them! They're in your ward now and need a friend! and two: it really makes you think about the covenants you made at baptism. 

Sunday we had a great lesson on Charity, and then Ashley (a laurel in Gibsonville Ward) came out with us. It was a great experience. 

I would love to hear all about everyone's first day of school and seminary! :) I hope they went well! I love and miss all of you! 

Oh! And next week since Monday is Labor Day, President Craven has asked us to move P-Day to Tuesday, so I'll email you on Tuesday

Love, 
Sister Loosle 

No comments:

Post a Comment