Monday, August 19, 2013

The Transfers Over?!?!

Hello All! 

First of all.... I'm staying in Burlington for another transfer, as is Sister Banks. Elder Steenson (my district leader) is also staying, but his companion - Elder Skousen - is being transferred. 

So this week was really short, but really long. Like I said last email, on Monday, my Zone went bowling - which was so much fun. On Monday night we met Shamar and Betty (his mom). We taught them the Restoration and they let us come back later in the week. 

Tuesday I went to a Zone Meeting (and if you haven't already seen) we're using Facebook!! It was really weird getting on my Facebook, but we have to sanctify them so they are mission appropriate, which is good! After our meeting Sister Banks and I went on exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders in High Point. I went down to High Point with Sister Ulibarri. It was a great experience to see how another missionary works and teaches. 

Wednesday - started our bike week. Since we got Facebook, we get an hour each day to use it. So on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, Sister Banks and I rode to the college and back (4 miles both ways) plus other places. We rode about 15 miles each day! Which is crazy! I know, the boys rode 50 miles in a day (which is even crazier!!). 

Saturday it rained like all day (what's new in Burlington?) But we biked in the rain, which was a first, but it was fun! We didn't bike in down pour, it was just misting. 

Sunday - church was great! The Elders announced their investigator, Nancy, is getting baptized this Saturday! Which is great!  

I hope your all doing well! I love you all!

Love, 
Sister Loosle

No comments:

Post a Comment