Monday, August 12, 2013

Not Much Time Today

Hello All!
 
I don't have much time to email today, so I might not get to reply to everything. We're having a Zone Activity because one of our Zone Leaders is going home next week.
 
Anyway, Monday night was just wonderful! The Elders came with us to our appointment with Dagmar so that she could receive a Priesthood Blessing. The Spirit was so strong! Because her son left she just needed comfort and help getting through this difficult time. 
 
Tuesday I wasn't really focused during our lessons, because of Dad getting laid off. I kept thinking of home and what was going on, and same with Wednesday. But Wednesday night I decided to receive a Priesthood Blessing as well. I am so grateful for the Priesthood and that we have Elders in our area that our worthy to give me a blessing. After the blessing I felt so much better and the rest of the week went better as well. 
 
Thursday night there was a Relief Society activity that we had a few investigators attend. They had a great time and it was a great experience to get to know some of the other sisters in the ward. 
 
Friday we had Zone Meeting, which was amazing! 
 
Saturday we saw Dagmar again and taught the Plan of Salvation. It was a difficult lesson to teach and she got stuck on Adam and Eve and the Fall being part of the plan. But Sister Wagner (the Relief Society President) came with and she helped us get through it. 
 
Sunday- Dagmar came to church! Well Sunday School and part of Relief Society because she had work. But it was still amazing! The Elders had a LOT of investigators there as well. And Sunday School and the talks in Sacrament Meeting were all on the Word of Wisdom! 
 
I'm hoping to get to everyone's email today, but we have to leave soon and I had 19 emails!!! Thank you for the support and love! I love ya'll! 
 
Love, 
Sister Loosle 

No comments:

Post a Comment