Monday, September 8, 2014

Training and Umbrella's

Hello hello from raining North Carolina!

So funny story this week.... I broke my second umbrella on my mission. Yay! :P my companion and I were walking along in the rain and all of the sudden the top of my umbrella came off and fell to the ground. It was kind of really sad :( but I'm over it! And i got a new one, that is more colorful!

My new companion is Sister Pulley. She's from Elko, Nevada. And just like Sister Morris she is the oldest of 6 and has one brother. She is a great worker!

At transfers I got to see all my old companions except Sister Mouritsen. It was very interesting because I haven't seen Sister Perez in 7+ months and Sister Banks went home! It was really weird seeing your trainer go home. But it's good, I can't let it distract me.

We taught Michelle twice this week and she accepted a baptismal date! She also came to church yesterday and it was just amazing! Especially because it was fast Sunday, and sometimes you're a lot a bit worried about those Sundays. But she had a great time. We'll be teaching her the Word of Wisdom today, so pray for us!

One of the testimonies that stood out to me was from Brother Murchisen. He talked about how he was talking to his kids about staying away from the line (so they wouldn't hit the car on their bikes) and likened it to life. I was thinking to myself, are there any lines I'm getting to close to? Is there any gray areas I need to make clearer?

It is a great way to evaluate where we are each at with different commandments and covenants we've made.

I love y'all!

- Sister Miriah Loosle -
      John 3:16-17
   He came to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment