Monday, May 19, 2014

Who knows...

Hello Family and Friends! :)

This week has been so crazy! How's it been for y'all?

Leighann is getting baptized on Saturday! :) last Monday we taught her the Word of Wisdom on Facebook, which was great! She committed to live it and said she'd tell God she's going to live it too! Shes so great! :)

So on Tuesday we biked a lot and stopped at Harris Teader for a snack and bathroom break. Well I got apples, cheese, and caramel. And made the comment at cheese and aramel don't really go together. Well Sister Mouritsen said I wasn't eating it right, and that I was suppose to dip the cheese in the caramel. Well I told her to try it. And she did! She said it wasn't too bad, so I tried it too. It was alright, not terrible, but yeah.

We also met Vicky. She's great! We taught her twice this week and are teaching her tonight.

On Wednesday we had a Mission conference in Winsten-Salem with President and Sister Craven. It was so fantastic! Although I don't have my notes from it, so you'll have to ask my later what I learned!

When we went back to see Vicky, she said she was reading the Book of Mormon because "God told me to read it." Gah! Yes He did! :) she's so great!

Sister Mouritsen gave a talk in sacrament meeting and it was fantastic!

Sorry this weeks letter is short! I love y'all! :)

Love,
Sister Loosle

- Sister Miriah Loosle -
2 Nephi 2:8 -- it is our duty to share the Gospel! So Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment