Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all!

Happy Fall Y'all! :)

Fall is here! And it's just as pretty as last year! The leaves are all changing! And Sister Pulley and I have started collecting them... I put them in my journal :) so everyone will be able to see them :) ...  Maybe...

This week was pretty good. We knocked on this one lady's door and she opened the door. Looked at us and said "Ah! Mormons! Sorry! No!" And shut the door. We were a bit confused, but now we laugh about it. We thought it was a bit rude, but to each their own.

Long story, short... I locked the phone and couldn't get in, so Michelle's mom, who's not a member, took us to the sprint store on Thursday morning. She was so nice! And we got it all fixed without loosing anything! :)

Pam is not committing to anything! It's actually really frustrating. She didn't even commit to really read or pray. So we'll probably drop her this week if she doesn't commit.

We started reading the Book of Mormon with Sister Jessup, but starting in Mosiah. Sister Pulley and I started in Alma this time were reading it through, and found it get interesting to look at the different perspective. So we've decided to start in Mosiah with our Less-Actives.

A missionary gave his homecoming talk yesterday in sacrament meeting. It was a great talk! He posed some great questions to think about not just as missionaries, but as people.

  1. Am I the missionary my family expects me to be?
  2. Am I the missionary The Lord expects me to be?
  3. Am I the person The Lord expects me to be?
  4. Am I living up to my potential?


Two members of the stake presidency also spoke. So it was a jam packed sacrament meeting yesterday.

We saw Sister Koch yesterday night and also started reading in Mosiah with her. :)

I sure love all y'all!

- Sister Miriah Loosle -
      John 3:16-17
   He came to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment